Dr Liam Fox

Annette Curtain

Should he stay or go ?

Personally, I think it stinks somewhat.

He may have not broken any ministerial code but it just doesn't look right. I think he should go, though it but looks like the Prime-minister is dithering yet again.

BBC website reports:

[quote name=The prime minister said "rushing" would lead to "trial by the media"' date=' adding that he believed Mr Fox would "come through all of this".

Mr Fox has denied wrongdoing, but has admitted mistakes and apologised.

Mr Werritty, who has no government role or national security clearance, sat in on several meetings with Mr Fox.

Mr Fox set up a Ministry of Defence inquiry into his conduct, and will answer questions from MPs at 2.30pm.]

And Liam Fox said:

Is this David Cameron buying time again as in the Andy Coulson saga , hoping it will blow over as suggested by Bozzo Johnson on the BBC today.

Your thoughts ?

Nette(tu)

There are rumours that there is more to this than meets the eye.

There are suggestions of a closer relationship than merely groom and best man. *ahem*

The problem for Cameron is that he is desperate to avoid reshuffles at any cost due to the wranglings he has to indulge in with Clegg.

If Fox goes, and it is looking more and more likely Huhne will too, he might as well go for broke and do a full reshuffle. Ken Clarke looks tired of governing and has upset colleagues with his forthright comments. That's three Secs of State to move.

David Laws will return to the Energy portfolio to appease LibDems and then it's a game of spotting the rising stars. Grant Shapps at DCLG would fancy his chances at a top job but might be moved upwards internally with "Big Eric" Pickles going to Justice. That would just leave the defence role to fill. Owen Paterson, moved from the Northern Ireland brief, wouldn't be a bad choice at all. A very competent and hard working MP.

Tasty as Natalie "the beard" Imbruglia is...

There is more detail on Dr.Liam Fox here and quite frankly it's maturing nicely into a stinker of the finest kind.

Yes it's a Guardian article but the facts speak for themselves. Though how a minister of some experience can get themselves into such a quagmire in this political climate is quite staggering.

The mans an arse and needs kicking. However, as d_c states

That given and the fact that the defence portfolio seems to be a poisoned chalice, i'm rather curious as to how David Cameron is going to move.

Lastly, as a snippet:

[quote name=When Fox was the shadow health secretary' date=' he ( Werritty ) presented himself as a health policy consultant.

Werritty is not paid by the Conservative party and is not a paid special adviser.

]

It's like a house of cards with a leaky roof and a sub-prime mortgage attached.

* knock-knock *

" Can Liam come out please "

Nette::o

* door knocker comes off in hand *

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What's happening Nette? Same post 3 hours apart.

> Is this personal?

See Alan

I was trying some clever editing as i'd missed the "f" off of off.

So, anyway I wanted a Natalie "the beard" Imbruglia image and went onto google to find one. When I clicked on a suitably saucy image, somehow the naughtiest site kept popping up.

You know where men are milked by nak....

Anyway you get my drift.

Nette:-$

HAL9000 Wrote:

>

> According to the BBC: 'He was once forced to make

> a public apology after describing The Spice Girls

> as "three dogs and a blackbird".'

Quite right... it was four dogs and...

Bottom line for me is just to look at the amount of time his friend spent in his vicinity in even a quasi-official capacity. And how in the name of God did his friend get the sense that he was entitled to print up HoP business cards whether or not it was with the knowledge/permission of Fox? Is it now 22 visits to the MoD in 16 months? And all sorts of other jaunts as well. Whoever paid for them and whatever was discussed the appalling lack of judgment and blurring of boundaries is just unacceptable.

HAL9000 Wrote:

> According to the BBC: 'He was once forced to make

> a public apology after describing The Spice Girls

> as "three dogs and a blackbird".'

xxxxxxx

:)):)):))