7 questions C.V test

Annette Curtain

What Otta said...

I work in design and there used to be a lot of one-upmanship when it came to CVs.

The ponciest one I heard about was someone who printed their CV to look like a wine label and and then stuck it on a bottle of vino, which would then be given to any prospective employer...

red devil Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What Otta said...

>

> I work in design and there used to be a lot of

> one-upmanship when it came to CVs.

> The ponciest one I heard about was someone who

> printed their CV to look like a wine label and and

> then stuck it on a bottle of vino, which would

> then be given to any prospective employer...

He got through a lot of wine then.

And Tillie-T scrapes through.

NETTS:-S

As it was a BBC site I ignored all the multiple choice questions and wrote-in my own answers - I passed and got offered a choice between:

Head of 'Thinkability' seminars for 2013 (with special emphasis on corridor management).

Producer of new BBC3 series (they only have the title so far - "Gangs or Gardening").

Car-Park Attendant (much sought after position as it is one of the last positions not being moved north).