> week.

>

> I also posted it to facebook and twitter as

> 'BRANDING FAIL'

>

> Maybe some of the carnivores of dulwich would like

> to try out their house special pizza - Im sure you

> can guess what the topping is.

Ooh, would it be anus Tom? That's a good one. No, really. I love your sideways look at life and the way you manage to get these side-splitting observations into - well into just about every single thread you post on. "Maybe some of the carnivores of Dulwich..." oh I have tears rolling down my cheek at the sheer ingenuity of it. And you posted it on FB too? You wag!

Hisar (I think it was) once put a leaflet round the door headed

"Feel yourself in sunny Turkey".

I've still got it somewhere.

:))

ETA: And not junkmail, but I so wish RimWorld on the Walworth Road hadn't changed its name to HatWorld :))

They could have teamed up with Uranus Pizza, perhaps.