there is a god!

woodie

naah only joking.

but there is..little events that come together and if its you in the right place at the right time.badda bing!

so here is the small story of the magic bincolulars.

My 5 years old feels ready for some binos and with xmas on the horizon, well closer actually I finally stepped out to go buy.

had a great day actually, oysters at the zenoria warehouse joint,cool dude there,did most of my shopping in the place.

But really i was still confused by my previous experience. See, I went to the hellhole that is argos on the rye lane.

I couldnt face going through the catalogues and my friend had said 'youll get em in there' but as we didnt get out the herne till 6, just didnt make it yesterday. I was just about to get on a train to town when i spotted curry's a bit further down.

Thought id pop in. Asked a young lady, a bright eyed large girl with quite honestly the worst 'promotional' t shirt ive ever seen. Sony panasonic, all the names on the one shirt. That in itself was odd. She says' yes we have binoculars' great! and there we are in front of a shelf load. Awesome. I pointed to a pair of quite pro looking black 'bushnells' 49.99 quid. There were cheaper ones but i always go by 'if I want them myself' standards. Not the 14 quid ones. I asked to have a go. Sure she said. I took the lens caps off and looked out the door. whoah! they were good! Im thinking well lets see what some of the others are like but i like these. I heard a voice say 'they are 7 p'. I kind of ignored it. I thought I swear thats my girl there just said that, I looked up at her and sge was saying "they are 7p". Feeling outrage i said what? to look through them is 7p? she said 'no' they are 7p.' I actually said 'am i awake?' She said 'yes'. In fact she also siad 'if you dont buy them im going to'. I now know Ive accidently eaten acid I didnt know I still have and am tripping my nuts off. Thats when she swung the flatscreen of the till so i could see for myself it did indeed say 0.07 pence. I have the magic binos and a printed reciept from curry's says 0.07 pence.. i said to the sparkly eyed black skinned 19 year old sweetheart, 'you actually are father christmas in disguise arent you!' felt like the oddest thing Id ever said to anyone .She laughed and said, there's a few items here we are not restocking and so we are selling them off cheap.i spotted these myself yesterday.

Go Curry's people, there could be more! digi cmaeras are very well discounted in there. good ones..

woodie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thats when she swung

> the flatscreen of the till so i could see for

> myself it did indeed say 0.07 pence. I have the

> magic binos and a printed reciept from curry's

> says 0.07 pence..

Not being a grump, but sounds like a bit of an error! If their price ends is xxx.x9 then it's their retail price and you can negotiate a bit. If it's xxx.x8 then it's first stage of markdown, and no discounts allowed. The xxx.x7 is the final discount price... Good on yer though!