get a life

likansuk269

i have been a registered user on here for a few years now and all i ever see is pointless posts,do some of you actually have a life or not....stop whinging people and post something usefull for once...i dont wanna hear about helicopter sightings,dog mess on pavements,noisy bin men.and so on....GET A LIFE....>:D<(tu)

What constitutes interesting/useful?

I've found plumbers/handymen/sold stuff. Maybe not interesting but very useful...

Also, somethimes the info is more upto date than the news can provide. On the night of the Riots the info I got from here was much more upto date and accurate with local info than the news

In terms of getting a life I'd love to but mum of 3 kids, some threads reckon we shouldn't be seen outside/in public adn I work. Not wealthy so no babysitters, so, every few months I sit here and nosy at what the world in dulwich is up to... boring - probably, useful - sometimes, interesting - yes (in lieu of a real life I admit)

JDR

likansuk269 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i have been a registered user on here for a few

> years now and all i ever see is pointless posts,do

> some of you actually have a life or not....stop

> whinging people and post something usefull for

> once...i dont wanna hear about helicopter

> sightings,dog mess on pavements,noisy bin men.and

> so on....GET A LIFE....>:D<(tu)

You're obviously a very self-aware individual.

How can users improve this forum?

"i was out with my dog that night by lytcott grove where 2 police officers rode past me on mountain bikes and gave me the once over,then a bit further along the road i was given the evil eye by another 2 officers on foot...i wondered what was going on cos as a resident of melbourne grove its very rare to c 4 officers within the space of 2 minutes.....from the description given of the mugger its pretty obvious that i wasnt the person they were looking for as im white and 6 ft 4..but still they were lookin at me as if i was the person they were looking for....further down the road they had a yourh by the side of the road and were chatting happiliy,and let the youth go on his way..ALL I CAN SUGGEST IS GET A STAF LIKE I HAVE..IF ANYONE TRIES IT ON THEN HE BETTER BE BLOODY BRAVE....

"

Not my words, but those of the op, likan.... Oh I see what they have done with their name there

Anyway, he/she not averse to doing what he/she complains about. So I leave it to you to note the day and time of their post today and judge how "interesting" their own life is, before giving out about anyone else's

Moaning about people poeple needing to 'get a life' on Internet forums for being on internet forums without any sense of irony is brilliant. A couple of years ago I had a semi-stalker on here for about a week. Who posted 8 posts in total.... 6 were about me saying what a sad git and internet weirdo I was, made me chuckle

likansuk269 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i have been a registered user on here for a few

> years now and all i ever see is pointless posts,do

> some of you actually have a life or not....

You've actually taken the time to read everything? ... hmmm