Radio station help

SteveUK1978

Right East Dulwich, I need some help. Following another dispute in the car this morning on the way to Furniture Village I need to know what radio station I should be listening to.

I am 33 and I think that is a difficult age for radio listening.

I am told by my girlfriend that I am too young to be listening to Magic / Heart and the constant loop of Adele and Dido songs on repeat.....but I insist she is too old to be listening to Capital / Radio 1 more favoured by teenagers.

So what is the solution.....?

Radio four in the morning .., with the option of switching to capital when humphreya et al get too bombastic. Johnny vaughn is actuslly very funny and a breath of fresh air .LBC warning : it's the radio equivalent of the daily mail. Lots of closed minds, open mouths and celebration of ignorance. Avoid .

BBC Radio London 94.9fm

Or

BBC Radio 4

Or

Radio 2

But if your just a plain old "Knobhead" then try KISS 100 FM

(it will affirm your meaningless position in life)

NETTE:-S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from my MacBook though i've lost my i-phone but a new one's on it's way.

the-e-dealer Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> James O Brien LBC 10 -1 A proper bloke. with an

> open mind who doesnt always go on about Immigrsnts

> and Benefit Cheats

I like a bit of James O'B - as long as he isn't on one of his tedious liberalist soap boxes. LBC/BBC London/R4 for me.

• 2 weeks later...