If you see

Annette Curtain

A Mint Green Transit sized van with something like...

"Man with a Van" plastered on the side.

Be a love and get the registration/telephone number or better still get a photo.

They are in this area helping themselves to other people's property. We had a few items 'removed' yesterday , probably about ?30 scrap value.

Our neighbour witnessed this, though by the time she knocked the van was on its way up our street.

Also the building site up the road's been picked on.

The Police are on to it, but keep 'em peeled.

As you do.

NETTE(tu)

Annette Curtain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A Mint Green Transit sized van with something

> like...

>

> "Man with a Van" plastered on the side.

>

> Be a love and get the registration/telephone

> number or better still get a photo.

>

> They are in this area helping themselves to other

> people's property. We had a few items 'removed'

> yesterday , probably about ?30 scrap value.

>

> Our neighbour witnessed this, though by the time

> she knocked the van was on its way up our street.

>

> Also the building site up the road's been picked

> on.

>

> The Police are on to it, but keep 'em peeled.

>

> As you do.

>

> NETTE(tu)

I HAVE PM YOU

Dassi53 Wrote:

> I HAVE PM YOU

Thanks Dassi53

However, i'm actually looking for my radiators back, not the mechanical love of a Lady-Bot.

NETTE:-S

[quote=Hi Babe

Everybody is miss understanding my post again is not need for meetings is nothing to be worry

about.PLEASE darling I am not trying to convince you here to beleive me because I am NOT lieying please please

please stop all this hot temper. All of you should not better.

DO YOU THINK if this was spanage I am going to be posting that number hereis all I have

and since summer you drove pass me andyou cover your face with your hand and another time I saw the fox car again i thought was you but I was very dissapointed because it wasn't you if not the younger Kentucky.

I kept it because I wanted to see you again but then after I change my mind because you have told me ugly things so I thought was not worth it. Today I was home almost all day and I spend some time studying and in the Forum AND between my grammar books I found the paper

with your number. I was happy so I post it but I never thought that all of you would

think bad about me. I will never do anything to deshonest you NEVER NEVER NEVER I PROMISE does not matter how bad or good you were with me. I know you are a good person and you have a good heart everything what happen here is because you were trying to help me and I am grateful for that. I have told many times and you know me too. I don't have money to pay other people to do nasty things and I don't have the time for that. It will hurt me if something bad would happen to you because you mean a lot to me.

Since I met you I choose you for the sperm donation and my feelings told me you were a good person that's why I have asked you and because I wanted to keep our friendship

FOR EVER OR AS LONG AS WE COULD. AND again I understood in the forum that you were not too keen in helping me with the donation so I did not try again with you but I did wanted to see you and perhaps sort out all our miss understandings.

I really hope this make sense and we shouldn't be waisting time here writting bad things

about each other is not worth it. We will be waisting time again and I don't want this to happen again. I am sorry

Love you

LadyKatharine Mackzie]

Well I responded to an EDF posting from same (what turned out to be a) femmie-bot about some DVDs.

I stupidly (in retrospect) did what the post asked and replied by email, only to get stalker-speak..

"

This DVDs are for my Prince if you are him then you are welcome to come, I am sorry but before you come, I will need to asked a few questions just to make sure you are mine. :-(

"

So I said "...such as ??!" (stupidly, again). And got...

"

Could you please tell me were do I live, were I am from, and if I have children.

Thank you.

If you answer this questions correct then you are the guy who I saw in the crystal ball.

and if that is the case I will say yes darling please comeback to me.

I you don't know the answer, please ignore this message." Nothing to see here"

Am sorry and good luck in finding your matching man with free DVDs.

"

Errr, no I just wanted to grab a couple of DVDs, but it's all too complicated. I did not respond and have now got:

"

So Baby is you

I knew it. Are you upset! I am sorry.I hope not if not we will be wasting our time.

I have so much to tell you and I am so Happy, so Happy writting this message and at the same time

I am crying whiles am writting. If you have seing me in the peckham police station is becasue

the thiefs broke into my car, two weeks ago, the CD player went missing and the clamp from southwark council which was in my car. The Crime reference Number is:

3034788/11 . I don't have to hide anything from you I promise. I love to bits

does why I have the number of your car but that was in February I've lost it and I found it today

when I was looking for my old books. I never have bad intensions towards you YOU know me babe.

Apart from that I am fine thinking of moving out in January if I find a live in position with 2 days

off during the week.

Hope you are aspecting to hear this and not finishing with me. I will regreat it but

I will find you even if we reach our 100s do you remember that I promise you that a while ago.

I am sending this message to tell you how much I love you and I don't care what you do with

all my private messages and if the whole world finds out.

All this I mean it just for you, if you never want to see me again. You will be in my heart for ever.

Thank you Darling for everything.

LadyKMack

"

Frigging weirdos who set this shit up.

I really hope this make sense and we shouldn't be waisting time here writting bad things

about each other is not worth it. We will be waisting time again and I don't want this to happen again. I am sorry

Love you

LadyKatharine Mackzie

Are you sure that's not katie numbers, Nette?

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I really hope this make sense and we shouldn't be

> waisting time here writting bad things

> about each other is not worth it. We will be

> waisting time again and I don't want this to

> happen again. I am sorry

>

>

> Love you

>

> LadyKatharine Mackzie

>

> Are you sure that's not katie numbers, Nette?

What a flippin' cheek Medic!

I can write far better rubbish than that poor-quality drivel.

Nette, yesterday I spotted a dodgy looking red one but no mint* green. I hope you find the thieving bastards.

* I digress but imagined the Mystery Bus in Scooby Doo.

• Administrator
Hi, this Dassi53 is someone who the police are currently investigating for abusive messages. If you get any strange PMs or emails please can you email them to us using the link at the bottom right of every page. Please make the email title "Jerk" so we can filter them out from all other emails and we'll then forward them on to the police. If you feel they are offensive, abusive, scarey or how they make you feel, please mention that as it helps us with our complaint.