Hi

Consequential

Hello, my name's actually Don, but Consequential is just a username I've used in the past. Without going into too much detail, I'm a semi-retired businessman, married with grown-up kids and maintain homes both London and W. Sussex. I vote UKIP and spend my free time on sports, politics travelling - I travelled extensively in my youth, but not by conventional standards: backpacking and hitching lifts all the way from Paris to Thailand. Loved it.

Glad to make your acquaintance.

@ E dealer. If you're referring to what I think you are, surely it isn't unreasonable for economic migrants from the EU to apply for a work permit before entering the country in order to further their own interests? Though I hasten to add that I support full withdrawl from the European Union, or a drastically reappraising its current remit, so I'm naturally bias. You?

@ E dealer. I'm happy to admit that there's an unsavoury element among the ranks of UKIP, but the same can be said of all parties. But I make no apologies for my political beliefs. UKIP's manifesto speaks sense and appeals to me.

I'm not anti-Europe. Far from it. I just resent what the EU has become: an attempt at a federalist super-state. I want individual sovereignty for all memeber states, not central power wielded by Brussels. In short, I want a say in the referendum I'm entitled to. But unless someone, like UKIP, doesn't start making a noise over it, I'm unlikely to get it.

@ E dealer. It's not a matter of loyalty. It's a fact. He comes from a non-political background, but has made considerable progress as a politician. Although uncomfortable for some, his views on the EU's behaviour and real motives is spot on and shared by many. He's showcasing their gross incompetence from within, which takes remarkable skill and character.

@ ????. I've met Farage in person. His charisma knows no bounds and compared to the handful of Tory politicians who I've met in the past, I truly believe he's more concerned with furthering the country's interests as opposed to his own. He also shares my deep-seated loathing of political correctness, of which I shall comment on in the future.

Consequential Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hello, my name's actually Don, but Consequential

> is just a username I've used in the past. Without

> going into too much detail, I'm a semi-retired

> businessman, married with grown-up kids and

> maintain homes both London and W. Sussex. I vote

> UKIP and spend my free time on sports, politics

> travelling - I travelled extensively in my youth,

> but not by conventional standards: backpacking and

> hitching lifts all the way from Paris to Thailand.

> Loved it.

>

> Glad to make your acquaintance.

How is Bosham or is it Chichester ?

:)