On this thread we are hating NOBO !

ibilly99

http://andrexblogroll.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/bono.jpg

Been a long time since we've all participated in a collective hate session on the pompous overblown hedge funding tax avoiding NOBO (hate him so much I can't bring myself even to speak his name) so I thought I'd kick it off with a reprise of my old slash video knocked up quickly to celebrate the previous thread outing. To NOBO lovers please note thread title - none of your whinging jangly guitarred messages of support - start your own bleeding thread.

U2 is an original species... there are colours and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone.

Bono

Good to see there's not a lot of hate around - hating BONO was a boom hatred when the party seemed endless and a new economic paridigm had been found - nor more boom and bust - we were all going to get rich by stuffing ourselves on endless cheap debt - a ton to see the Oirish prancers - that will do nicely ...

Bono owns a 1.5% stake in social networking site Facebook, an investment that is currently valued at ?500 million.

Bono responded to his critics in Times Online on 19 February 2006, calling them "cranks carping from the sidelines. A lot of them wouldn?t know what to do if they were on the field. They?re the party who will always be in opposition so they?ll never have to take responsibility for decisions because they know they?ll never be able to implement them.

Partner in a vc company

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2010/08/500x_bono_ali_hewson_290810.jpg