Anyone going to Ikea?

mothercourage

It's a long shot but I need a teeny tiny little item from Ikea if anyone's going in the near future? I've got a brand new baby so cannot face going myself. There's a bottle of wine in it for anyone who might be able to help. It's not urgent by any means so after New Year would be equally helpful...

Thanks.

No for sure Med's, you can't.

But I just can't bring myself to do it.

Imagine delivering the item and knowing that when they're on the throne and they glance over at "the holder" they'd always be thinking of you.

I'm sorry, but I do have certain standards you know. And being thought of in a room full of guff is not healthy.

Toilet roll holder, what ever next ?

Really, some people.

http://knitternatter.com/images/misc/toiletrollcover.jpg Me, dressed as a toilet roll cover.

NETTE:-S

Edited to add a picture of a bogroll holder

I do have to say that 'mothercourage' is a bit of a misnomer. However, you are a bit harsh on yourself. Surely someone thinking of you anytime/anywhere is a form of compliment? I mean, I can't get you out of my head when I'm on the train. I don't know why but will seek help.

PS I was on a bus yesterday and didn't think about you at all. I'm not sure what this means but I'll bet you it's important.