get your fix here

TheArtfulDogger

Special discussion for those who were addicted to the Station CPZ thread

Dear all,

it strikes me that the passion and drama recently seen on the Station CPZ thread will leave some of you with Withdrawl symptoms and that you may need somewhere to get your fix again.

Could this be it, a discussion where the bizare and insane ideas can be aired and people get passionate about it... who knows... and who cares ?

so to start the ball rolling, have you heard that the library is going to be converted into a brothel and to make it easier for the curb crawlers a 6pm till 6am CPZ will be installed around the streets near the Library. I heard it first hand from 'the Barber'

is this 'the Barber'?    http://jamesbarber.mycouncillor.org.uk/councillors/jamesbarber.jpeg     or is this 'the Barber' in question ?     http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tankist276/tankist2761107/tankist276110700025/10084602-beautiful-youth-woman-with-blindfold--get-shave-guy-hazardous-razor.jpg

Why can't I do that clicky quote thing or smileys anymore?

Anyway "who cares"! Indeed. The cpz thread is as awful as the vitriolic one on AV (where the voices of reasonable posters got drowned out in the splenetic ramblings of others) . I doubt very much that its going to die down anytime soon, more's the pity.

Is the library really becoming a brothel? I hope they charge less than the fines for late returns...I could have bought several first editions instead :)

Katie, I can't answer that, maybe you have pushed admin just that bit too far and he/she has sent you to the naughty girl step and revoked you clicky clacky rights...

I heard it first hand from a friend's brothers wife's auntie who once worked for "the Barber" so it must be true

they won't have late fees but I for one won't be flicking through their back cataloges