Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
http://www.ellyallen.com/

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 24
messageThe going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by 03 February, 2012 12:46

messageRe: The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by steveo 03 February, 2012 15:45

24 Hours from Tulse Hill

messageRe: The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by Alan Medic 03 February, 2012 18:54

It's a long way to Lordship Lanie

Posted by maxxi 03 February, 2012 20:16

Posted by 10 February, 2012 10:23

...Hold on I'm Coming

...Sam and Dave but the also the great Steve Cropper from the Stax Band in the background (multi-racial in 1966 southern states - brave fellas)

Posted by red devil 10 February, 2012 14:50

Whoaaa! it's Friday, let's go on the piste...

Posted by maxxi 10 February, 2012 19:04

Posted by Undisputedtruth 10 February, 2012 19:31

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:02:10:20:26:10 by Undisputedtruth.

Posted by red devil 09 March, 2012 12:57

For all you trainspotters out there...

Posted by maxxi 09 March, 2012 14:21

Now we're talking groovy...

Posted by 09 March, 2012 14:26

or a proper disco smash

...weekend

Posted by red devil 09 March, 2012 14:38

No handbags on the disco floor ladies...

Posted by red devil 09 March, 2012 14:43

The actual title is Let No Man Putasunder...amatuers

Posted by 09 March, 2012 14:47

Posted by red devil 09 March, 2012 14:51

Last of the girly triology...

Posted by 09 March, 2012 14:57

And for Strafer we'll do Bowie's version...

...Friday on my Mind

Posted by Undisputedtruth 09 March, 2012 18:15

A bit of Jack swing.

Posted by Undisputedtruth 09 March, 2012 18:24

Posted by Salsaboy 09 March, 2012 19:58

The original:
Get down!

Posted by red devil 10 March, 2012 23:57

Top tune UDT..

Posted by Undisputedtruth 16 March, 2012 18:54

Posted by 16 March, 2012 19:43

haven't heard that in years UTD, got the SOS Band greatest hits on vinyl (sadly)...before Fatboyslim got his ooooh 'I've always loved soul music' bulshit paws on it (just be good to you).

Posted by Undisputedtruth 16 March, 2012 20:47

Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> haven't heard that in years UTD, got the SOS Band
> greatest hits on vinyl (sadly)...before Fatboyslim
> got his ooooh 'I've always loved soul music'
> bulshit paws on it (just be good to you).

I've always look forward to hearing your tunes too, Quids. I love "Groovin' " by the SOS band. Is it on your SOS compilation album?

Fatboy Slim means nothing to me and Black contemporary music had reached the end of its evolutionary cycle from 1989 onwards. Music these days are far too commercial, void of musical creativity.

Posted by red devil 16 March, 2012 22:13

Posted by Salsaboy 16 March, 2012 22:23

Posted by Undisputedtruth 16 March, 2012 22:32

I prefer this version, RD.

Posted by red devil 16 March, 2012 22:40

A classic indeed, taped it back in the day when I used to listen to Piccadilly Radio up in Mcr, the DJ thought he was being clever by syncing in Adam and the Ants' Ant Music, I kid you not...meanwhile another classic from 1980...

Posted by Lost Yorkshire Man 19 March, 2012 12:17

http://youtu.be/-Kobdb37Cwc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:03:19:12:18:50 by Lost Yorkshire Man.

Posted by Undisputedtruth 19 March, 2012 14:29

red devil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A classic indeed, taped it back in the day when I
> used to listen to Piccadilly Radio up in Mcr, the
> DJ thought he was being clever by syncing in Adam
> and the Ants' Ant Music, I kid you not...meanwhile
> another classic from 1980...
>

Now we're getting commercial music on this thread. It's all your fault, RD! I'm not having a go at Los Yorkshire Man as he wouldn't know what groovy means in the thread title.

Posted by woodrot 19 March, 2012 14:38

you are showing your age - groovy @#$%& = jools holland circa 1987

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 24

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum