Forum Sponsors

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/
xxxx
https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324Next
Current Page: 23 of 24
messageRe: The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by SpringTime April 30, 06:34PM

malumbu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Problem is that there appears to be some basic IT
> ignorance. Some cool people started this thread
> and posted some eclectic music which you could see
> immediately. They seem to have moved onto
> pastures new and those who now want to share can't
> be assed to do a simple thing. Here you are (took
> two seconds whilst my rant took 30)
>
>

I think i get it, thanks!

messageRe: The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by malumbu May 04, 11:49PM

Heaven know.s how you right click on a phone, had enough problems with a Macbook, bally IT dinosaurs eh? Anyway an appropriately themed song for this weekend (reference to a thread not insulting anyone)

Posted by camberwell70 May 06, 12:46AM

[m.youtube.com]

Ov wright

Lets Straighten It Out

Posted by camberwell70 May 06, 12:55AM

Posted by camberwell70 May 06, 11:20PM

Posted by malumbu May 12, 10:17AM

Thinking of ED's preoccupation with low life, here's one for you

Posted by SpringTime May 12, 05:09PM

Posted by diable rouge May 14, 10:07AM

C'est toujours le week-end en France ...smiling smiley

Posted by diable rouge May 18, 01:33PM

C'est Vendredi!...

Posted by diable rouge May 25, 03:09PM

Je ne vais pas au sud de la rivière Mate...

Posted by diable rouge June 01, 03:38PM

Posted by malumbu June 03, 12:09PM

Posted by diable rouge June 29, 10:39AM

1988 Summer of Love and all that...

Posted by diable rouge July 27, 08:43AM

Keep cool Daddyo...

Posted by diable rouge August 17, 10:01AM

Only one way to start, the Queen of Soul...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was august 24, 03:38pm by diable rouge.

Posted by diable rouge August 24, 03:41PM

Posted by diable rouge August 24, 03:53PM

Have a good Weekender...

Posted by malumbu August 26, 06:49PM

Nice clip at 1 minute of a Paul Weller lookalike. A few years ago I passed this bloke by the Morley College, grey hair combed forward, quite haggard. Cabby asks me if it was PW. No I said just a sad middle aged man. Then thought again, yes it was the Modfather (smoking has led to a poor complexion a fan told me.

Was going to put on Jasper Carot Funky moped, but thinking about his younger days and summer. maybe their English Rose

Posted by diable rouge September 07, 11:21AM

Posted by diable rouge September 21, 12:03PM

You'll never catch me copper

Posted by BrandNewGuy September 21, 12:57PM

Posted by diable rouge October 05, 01:50PM

Posted by diable rouge October 12, 03:40PM

Posted by diable rouge October 19, 06:44PM

Posted by diable rouge October 26, 06:30PM

Posted by diable rouge November 09, 01:10PM

Posted by ed_pete November 16, 01:51PM

Posted by diable rouge November 16, 04:30PM

Posted by diable rouge November 23, 09:59AM

Posted by Townleygreen November 23, 08:25PM

gorgeous young lady in the video, btw!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit was december 01, 04:36pm by Townleygreen.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324Next
Current Page: 23 of 24

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum