Friends

tiramisu

Hello Loungers!

So, in the last couple of months most of my closest friends have either got boy/girlfriends or gone travelling. Also, I broke up with my boyfriend and lost a couple friends more as they were closer to him than me :(

For about a month I didn't mind not going out and staying in as it was sort of new, and you do save a lot of money when you don't go out at weekends. However, now I'm now a bit bored... I do have friends at work and sometimes we go out after work but not really at the weekend, and I've stayed in every Saturday this year! I'm a little confused. Not quite sure how to find new friends... Or if I should at all... I have always had so many friends - this is very new and it does not feel good!

Has anybody ever gone through something like this? What did you do about it?

Agonising is for flakes - take a position and lay about you with a bent stick!!

tiramisu, you sound most distracted, and I hope you perk up soon! It sounds a bit like you're in the 'can't be bothered' mode.

I have absolute confidence that you'll be out and about chasing a bit of tail precisely when you fancy it. This year is only about four Saturdays long, so its not unusual that you may have spent them watching ITV. The first part plenty of people will have claimed were down to their 'must cut down boozing new year's resolution'.

Now, pucker up buttercup, and get out there!!