Shopping on Amazon

giggirl

I've just had a little flit around amazon.co.uk with the intent of buying something high-brow (yes, as if) and I must say, they sell some downright bizarre stuff these days. From the dodgy to the downright wtf. There's this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PAUL-ROSS-Canvas-Print-MirrorPrintStore/dp/B001N6W8U0/

The comments are priceless btw.

And I really don't have any words for this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/German-Regular-Nazi-Party-1920-1945/dp/B004NDDF0C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_kh_3

Do you think they may have been hacked or has this always been there?

px

All time favourite time-killer is to read the 1 star reviews of cast iron classics

It doesn't matter if you do or don't like the classic in question - these people miss the point (of everything!) by such a wide margin, one can only imagine how they cobbled together the wherewithal to use a computer

I like this one. ( Edited )

Product Description

The Urine Finder LED Ultraviolet Light, finds urine that you can't see making sure you treat the right area. For best results use in a dark street. Requires three AAA Batteries (not included).

Product Description

All Taxi Drivers can have accidents occasionally, no matter how well trained they are, so it's important to be well prepared for any situation.

Urine Off LED Urine Finder Light can help you to identify places such as top of walls where your Driver has toileted, so it can be cleaned and disinfected. It is ideal for owners who may have to leave their Driver in the car during the day, or if you were not able to spot your Driver at the time of the behaviour.

A stall has been set up on the corner of Worlingham Road and Crawthew Grove offered at a discount in exchange for empty plastic bottles at a rate of ten Pee.

StraferJack Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> All time favourite time-killer is to read the 1

> star reviews of cast iron classics

>

> It doesn't matter if you do or don't like the

> classic in question - these people miss the point

> (of everything!) by such a wide margin, one can

> only imagine how they cobbled together the

> wherewithal to use a computer

My favourite 1 star review was on Lovefilm, when some woman gave "Tell no one" (a French film) 1 star because it was in French.

The one that tickled me this week was a review of "Going on a Bear Hunt" - childrens book which my 1 year old loves (and has done for a while). However THIS reviewer thought

"First impression of course is the fact the artwork really is lovely. What a great artist. The story started out fine but then page by page descended into terror. "

terror mind you!

they continue:

"Even lost my appreciation of the artwork because it depicted a little too well the fearful story. So what shall we do with this book? Can't make up the story as the pictures tell it all as well. What is a child to get out of this book? I struggle to find a value for it, shame. "

With a parent like that, how is a child going to deal with the real world??

Of Bladerunner:

"This film was the worst I have ever seen, and having recently seen Total Recall I didn't think that was possible. The characters have no depth, the plot is random, inconsistent, and impossible to follow. Ideas are left unexplained, and loose ends are left to flap about in the wind. Do not touch with anyone else's bargepole."

Bless, fwinking is pwetty hard.

In which case, just for you

"I was appalled at the nature of this video, not only did it promote drinking yourself into oblivion it also brought to my attention the reasons why the British film industry is lagging so far behind the American market. This film made me want to be sick, it wasn't funny, in fact I would go as far as saying that I found it insulting. I still watched till the end, but I can't believe that I wasted 103 minutes of my life on this claptrap. This kind of movie not only promotes drinking but it also encourages the youth of today to go out and drink themselves into a coma. I recommend that anyone who has any taste in films to keep well away from an outrageously poor sesspit of a film."

"this film is so dull. Nothing really happens, no real plot or story, faintly amusing, but mostly just a couple of loser actors wandering about the countryside."

Personally I love the review of for the German Regular Nazi Party 1920-1945 5'x3' Flag, which made me spit my coffee

"With one eye on the forthcoming European Championships, I logged onto Amazon with the intention of buying one of those England flags that you fly from a vehicle window. However after stumbling upon this jazzy number I felt compelled to purchase one. Imagine my disappointment when it arrived and I realised that it was simply too large to flutter from a window but, being one to turn misfortune to my advantage, I realised that I could fasten it to the side of my transit van no problem. It fit like a glove! After buying another flag for the other side, my old van looked the proverbial bee's knees. Given I intended to travel to Poland for the Championships in my trusty vehicle, I thought it best to take a test drive to make sure the flags worked properly. Sure enough, after driving round Northern France on a booze trip, the flags worked a treat! You wouldn't believe the number of heads my old van turned and odd continental waves I got.

I can certainly recommend the German Regular Nazi Party 1920-1945 flag, it pimps a van like nothing else and I can't wait to storm into Poland in it in July to see our boys take on the opposition!"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/German-Regular-Nazi-Party-1920-1945/dp/B004NDDF0C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_kh_3