how rude!

Marion OHalloran

Hi,

I put a post on here two days ago to let everyone know the date, place and time of the migraine support group. But it has been so rudely removed. It shows these people know nothing about migraines. It is a very important group meeting for those who suffer migraine so have some respect!

Migraine support group: Dulwich leisure centre, 14th march 2012 at 7pm

Thank you

Well, if you had spent your time more wisely than abusing the moderators with nasty accusations and an insulting attitude, you'd have discovered that threads are organised by the date of their last post, rather than priority of whatever Marion OHalloran thinks is so important about her her her.

Your last post was on the 22nd February, and you can find it here.

May I also suggest that you allocate some of your time at the session to the preventative effect on migraines of not winding yourself up into a tight little ball of fury as a paranoid response to non-existent disrespect?

Cheers.

Marion OHalloran Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi,

>

> I put a post on here two days ago to let everyone

> know the date, place and time of the migraine

> support group. But it has been so rudely removed.

> It shows these people know nothing about

> migraines. It is a very important group meeting

> for those who suffer migraine so have some

> respect!

>

These people! By these people do you mean the people who pay for the bandwith that allows you to advertise free of charge Marion? Is that the "these people" you meant? If so, I suggest that you have the good grace to look at the forum rules, start your threads in the correct section, and get some respect for the people who pay for this forum and extend services to you free of charge.

giggirl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Marion OHalloran Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Hi,

> >

> > I put a post on here two days ago to let

> everyone

> > know the date, place and time of the migraine

> > support group. But it has been so rudely

> removed.

> > It shows these people know nothing about

> > migraines. It is a very important group meeting

> > for those who suffer migraine so have some

> > respect!

> >

>

>

> These people! By these people do you mean the

> people who pay for the bandwith that allows you to

> advertise free of charge Marion? Is that the

> "these people" you meant? If so, I suggest that

> you have the good grace to look at the forum

> rules, start your threads in the correct section,

> and get some respect for the people who pay for

> this forum and extend services to you free of

> charge.

Amen to that!

Straferjack and Hugenot are so sweet together,they remind me of Paddy and Marlon on Emerdale so in tune with one another

yet avoiding the closet question

The hit squad of the EDF and old Hue wanting to take people to task mmm makes you tingle doesnt it.

strafer jack the furthest thing from a soldier you would think name doesnt suit him.

Maybe you both preach too much, and hugh stop sucking up to the moderators.