Who likes jelly?

Alan Medic

I used to be given this when I was a kid but can't really say I liked it. Sometimes it would be served with custard or even ice cream but I can't get away from the fact that it was there just to take up space on the plate. It wasn't that I couldn't eat it, it's just that it seemed a pointless exercise. It wasn't what you would call satisfying.

I know this is a silly thread but I do wonder how anyone could have a taste for it? If so please explain what I missed.I've never bought jelly in my life and I've been around a while.

I used to love the jelly moulds you could get when I was little, and I do have a soft spot for orange jelly with orange pieces in it.

Jelly and ice cream is just wrong wrong wrong!

The new forum poster called Jelly is a wanker.

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I used to love the jelly moulds you could get when

> I was little...

When I was little I was told never to pick at scabs but back to the thread...

I have always been partial to the jelly you get when you boil a pig's head for a long, long time.

A Tipper lorry used to park over night in Lordship Lane, it contained all the bones and offal from the slaughter houses, it was to be melted down and made into jelly for a nearby factory, in the morning when the lorry had left leaving the outline of it in moving maggots.

No Mum thanks, can I have Ice cream?

"A Tipper lorry used to park over night in Lordship Lane, it contained all the bones and offal from the slaughter houses, it was to be melted down and made into jelly for a nearby factory, in the morning when the lorry had left leaving the outline of it in moving maggots.

No Mum thanks, can I have Ice cream?"

My, how LL has changed ;-)