Ugly Troll Under Bellenden Bridge Scandal

Baby Rae

Hello, I'm not one to post on here but a nasty incident happened to me yesterday evening. I was walking along Bellenden and a woman I thought was prefectly fine - She turned out to be drunk/homeless - repreatedly verbally abused me as I walked past. I live in ED and don't often venture to Peckham but I thought I should give people a heads up as I have children and don't want this happening to them.

I think everywhere around here is good for kids (and Mums) - I guess part and parcel of bringing up kids in a big city is the fact they'll come into contact with a few nutters along the way.

Welcome to the area and don't let one bad experience put you off.

Not sure what you hoped to gain by posting this information. For starters, Bellenden Road is extremely long and runs from Peckham, nr. the High Street, all the way down to nearly Grove Vale. You must lead a very sheltered life if you think what happened to you is a reason to stay away from that area. Maybe the woman was drunk because she is homeless. She probably had mental health issues as well so some compassion is required.

This thread needs to be renamed to stop attracting rubber-neckers like me who thought something 'Ugly' had happened... might I suggest "Minor and subsequently overblown event"? or "Woman swears at another woman in street (she may have been drunk and/or homeless)"?

Inkmaiden Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is the lamest attempt at trolling I've ever

> seen on here. At least Razors was genuinely

> offensive.

xxxxxx

:))

decent trolling is a dying art. It should be like a James Ellroy novel, ingratiating itself, working its way under you skin until you realise what is going on. But then its too late to get out.

This troll is the latest Katie Price novella.

He's boasting about how he is going to fool us all by starting gently on his twitter feed as well

the Alan Partridge of trolls

even worse, a local "celebrity" food blogger is egging him on

Pathetic - just as childish as today's Sun front page

StraferJack Wrote:

> He's boasting about how he is going to fool us all

> by starting gently on his twitter feed as well

>

> the Alan Partridge of trolls

>

> even worse, a local "celebrity" food blogger is

> egging him on

>

> Pathetic - just as childish as today's Sun front

> page

"celebrity " food blogger should be boiled in a vat of her own piss and force fed to the foxes of her beloved SE15. Lightly seasoned of course.

StraferJack Wrote:

> He's boasting about how he is going to fool us all

> by starting gently on his twitter feed as well

>

> the Alan Partridge of trolls

>

> even worse, a local "celebrity" food blogger is

> egging him on

Perhaps egging him on as part of her psychology Ph.D...