WANTED - 2 Bed Flat from Aug 2015 - outside space a bonus, ground floor if poss

pandrns

Hello,

We are a professional couple (we sometimes also work from home) with a 1 year old who currently live very happily in Peckham Rye. We have been living in a lovely 2 bed flat since August 2013 (a private let secured via this forum) but the current landlord would like to sell the property to relocate to Whitstable.

We are looking for a 2 bed (one double and one single/box room) property easily accessible (ground floor or lift) with or without outdoor space. Ideally we would be in Peckham Rye, Nunhead or near Brockley station as our daughter attends nursery in Nunhead.

We are looking to pay between ?1200 and ?1350 pcm if possible and ideally would like an unfurnished property as we have all our own furniture. We are looking for a long term let of at least 18 months if not longer and can provide at least 1 month's deposit.

We have plenty of references and can move at the beginning of August for the suitable property - please dm me or post links here.

Thank you!

We are Priya & Rob's landlords and would DEFINITELY recommend them as tenants.

We found them through this forum in 2013.

They have taken great care of our property (better than we did I think!) and are extremely prompt with rental payments.

They are also really friendly and helpful tenants.

Annie & Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't know if I'm going to be able to help but I am renting my 2 bed flat in East Dulwich. Problem is it might be a bit sooner than you need it. Have a look at my post from last night 2 bed garden flat East Dulwich and I can send more photos. I want a long lease because I live in Barcelona! Let me know. Kate

Hello Kate - thanks for thinking of us - it's a beautiful flat but unfortunately we tied into a lease til august and I think it may be a little too far to our little girl's nursery. Bet it gets snapped up before we blink!

• 1 month later...

hello - we definitely need to move mid to end August as our landlords have now sold our current flat. Ideally peckham rye, nunhead or brockley due to location of daughter's nursery. We would like 2 beds but the second room can be a single/box room as it will be for our daughter.

many thanks

Priya

Archived