Lovely 2 bed flat to rent overlooking Peckham Rye

Lucy

The flat is situated on Peckham Rye near The Clock House pub, with views over the park. It's 5 mins walk from Northcross Road, 10 mins to all the amenities on Lordship Lane & 2 mins walk from the buses that go direct to the West End, The City & P Rye train station.

The property is well loved, clean, homely and retains many of its original features.

Having done some research this is a larger than average 2 bedroomed flat. It has a neutral decor all in keeping with the period of the property. It has a large main bedroom with built-in wardrobes & sash windows, smaller second bedroom/office with shutters & sash windows, huge lounge with a sash window overlooking the garden & built in book cases, kitchen with all amenities including brand new boiler & a very special sunken bathroom with standalone bath.

There is access to a very big shared garden but you also have the rye across the road.

The other tenants in the flats have all lived there for a long time, & are a very social neighbourly bunch.

I am looking for professional, considerate, non-smokers, and will seek references etc.

The property is available early June.

Flexible on furniture. Rent is ?1600 inc cleaner.

Please private message me if you?re interested & I?ll send photos

Hi.

I'm living in dulwich at the moment but our land lord is selling up and needs us out around may the 16th is there any flex on the move date for you. The flat sounds lonley. Please let me know. If you have any pics it would be much apriciated.

Cheers

Will

• 2 months later...

Archived