Looking for a room in Dulwich!

jemimadaisy

Hello,

I am looking for a large, unfurnished room to rent in Dulwich.

I have lots of lovely furniture to add to a household including a Chesterfield sofa, three large antique mirrors and a super king bed!

I am a friendly, professional young woman working as a designer at a media agency (long hours sometimes so a glass of wine and a friendly face at the end of the day is a must!) with a budget of around ?700 PCM.

I'd love to live in a friendly, tidy, sociable flat share with a maximum of three/four other people.

I bring with me the ability to make any house a home, crafty skills, and a generally positive attitude... oh, and three goldfish. They are very clean and friendly.

I can move in pretty much from the end of May - I will hand in my 1 month notice once I have found the right place.

If you think I might fit in to your household please drop me an emaail: [email protected]

Thanks! :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• and Daisburys will make even more money on the tin that you buy you buy to put in Trolley.  
    • Did I say that?  I'm not sure why adults cycle on the pavement beyond the odd short cut, for a few metres, and even then walk the bike if there are people on it.  I don't condone unsafe riding.  I don't feel the need to go on about it, feel it gets disproportionate coverage when there are other issues, and that there is a sense that from some "oh the poor motorist"  and "its all those cyclists fault" that the "poor motorist is being victimised". I could post dozens of stories of dangerous driving that have affected me, I see it every day, but don't feel the need, and would of course have to balance this with the fact that most road users happily share space. I've asked some good questions about how you address 'antisocial cycling" but nobody has offered any answers - as this is a forum I'd be keen to understand. The Old Street enforcement is pretty rare and I doubt whether this will make much of a difference unless the police role this out wider.  They wont.  There is no political will.  I've been stopped by the police cycling maybe three times in twenty years, twice to invite me into the cab of a HGV as part of a safer cycling campaign, and once as they were doing security marking.  I've seen plenty of dangerous driving in plain view of police officers, more often than not illegal ebikes and food delivery riders.  Interesting reading a MPS FOI on cycling enforcement, 52 FPN in 5 years for cycling on pavements, therefore either it hardly happens or it is a low priority https://www.met.police.uk/foi-ai/metropolitan-police/d/september-2022/fixed-penalty-notices-issued-cycling-offences-london-january2017-august2022/                       Row Labels 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Grand Total   Cycling on footway 358 258 297 460 552 174 2099   Pedal cycle - contrave traffic sign   4 74 246 158 66 548   Pedal cycle - contravening automatic traffic signals 2445           2445   Pedal cycle - contravening constable on traffic duty   3   1     4   PEDAL CYCLE - CONTRAVENING DIRECTION GIVEN BY POLICE CONSTABLE / TRAFFIC SURVEY   3 1 1     5   Pedal cycle - contravening traffic signs 72           72   Pedal cycle - contravening warden on traffic duty   1     2   3   Pedal cycle - failing to stop for a police constable 17 11 16 18 24 10 96   Pedal cycle - lights not conforming or lit during hours of darkness 65 80 93 122 90 31 481   Pedal cycle - riding where prohibited 4 12 1       17   Pedal cycle - unauthorised passenger 1 2 6 6 3 2 20   Pedal cycle - without lights being fitted 8 6 2 9 13 4 42   Ride a pedal cycle on a footpath / causeway by the side of a road made / set apart for the use of foot passengers     9 16 14 13 52   Ride a pedal cycle on a road and fail to comply with the indication given by a traffic sign/light   3548 5893 4490 4751 2324 21006   Grand Total 2970 3928 6392 5369 5607 2624 26890                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    • Hello - sorry to wade into this so late. If anyone is looking to drop off donations to the Community Fridge that runs from Albrighton Community Centre, please feel free to do so any day (seven days a week).  The centre open at 9.00am each day and reception is open until at least 5.30 each day.  We are very grateful for any donations between these times.  As I'm sure everyone can appreciate with food, energy, accommodation, and pretty much everything else costing more and more, the numbers of people that are struggling to support themselves is growing all the time, so we are grateful from whatever people are able to donate. As has been discussed in this thread, we do receive donations from Sainsburys and Marks & Spencer who donate unused food they have left over at the end of each day, and they also have customer donation boxes to allow customers to drop of extra items for us.  Locally Co-op, Lidl and Getir also support us, and slightly further afield, Brindisa, and Harrods also provide us with their unsold food. As some of you may be aware, unlike most food banks,  Community Fridges provide a lot of short life food.  Bread and cakes, as has been spoken about, but also dairy, meat, poultry and fish, as well as fresh fruit and vegetables.  We can accept donations of all these foods, on condition that they are within their 'sell by' date, where applicable.  Food with an expired 'sell by' date cannot legally be sold, or in our case, given away, because potentially it could be harmful.  Best before dates are purely advisory however, so very often food past its best before date is perfectly edible and therefore assuming the food is in reasonable condition can be eaten safely. We are also adding a new string to our bow in the coming week. From 30th April, we will also be rehoming unwanted small electrical goods.  They must be clean and in working condition.  We will check them over and PAT test them, before rehoming them with people using the Community Fridge, so please dig through your cupboards and have a look what you can find. One final note, we are desperately short of volunteers at the Community Fridge, so please get in touch if you maybe have a little time to help out. Thank you Steve [email protected] w: albrightoncommunityfridge.org i: albrighton_community_fridge_ t: albrightonse22
    • There is one listed on Freecycle Dulwich village Pickwick road I can’t seem to copy a link 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In