Looking for a 3-4 month short-let - family of 4

tutorse22

Hello there,

We're a local family of 4 looking for a short let for 3-4 months sometime during the period May-September while we have building works done on our place.

We're very proud homeowners ourselves and would look after your place the same way we would our own. We've also been tenants in the past so I'm sure we could get past landlords to give references if needed. Our kids are aged 8 and 6 and are at primary school in East Dulwich. We adore dogs and would be delighted to dog-sit for the whole time - sadly we can't live with cats as I'm allergic.

If you're looking to let your place out even for 1 or 2 months over the summer and would like to have an informal chat to see if we could be a good match, do PM to let me know.

Many thanks,

Claire

Hi Claire

We're looking to rent our four bed in July. Tyrrell Road, East Dulwich. I'm just about to post about it actually but thought I'd let you know first...

It's on with Foxtons at the moment (they're asking a lot because it's a short let etc) but we're very up for doing it direct at a lower fee.

All the best

Kate

Kate,

Hope you don't mind me 'hijacking' your conversation with Claire, but thought I should give you a friendly warning - check your agreement with F*%tons, as they may try to charge you commission even if you let your place yourself...

regards

Gabe

Archived