Victorian Terrace - Short Term let June/July

rossontheweb

We have a two bedroom Victorian terrace with garden in Nunhead which we are renting out from around June 10th until July 24th. We are renting it out at a reduced rate because we also have a gorgeous little cat who we need the tenants to look after for us - she is very easy and loving. Our ideal tenants would perhaps be parents/family members who are visiting you over the summer and need a place to stay. Our house is a two minute walk to Peckham Rye Park, it has just been freshly decorated and is on a quiet road. The garden was re-designed last year and will be in bloom during June and July. Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Hello,

I was wondering if you are still looking for tenants whilst you are away? We return from honeymoon on June 20th so are looking for somewhere from that date temporarily whilst we are hoping to complete on a flat purchase in the area.

We both work in Central London and love animals and would take excellent care of your home! My boyfriend has moved to the UK from Canada where we are renting out our flat there (I am British) so we know how important reliable and trustworthy tenants are first hand.

If you have any photos you are able to share or further info r.e. rates and if the dates above would work for you please do let me know. My email address is [email protected]

Many thanks! Charlotte

Archived