WANTED: 2 bed flat in SE15/ SE22 in Sept/Oct- must accept cats

raerae

Hi all,

I know this is some way in advance but I wondered if anyone had a property coming available to rent in September/ October in the Peckham/ Nunhead/ East Dulwich area?

My partner and I are moving out of my 1 bed flat (which I own) and are now looking for somewhere with 2 bedrooms. We're flexible as to whether it is two double rooms, or a double and a single.

Ideally we're also looking for some outside space too as we have a cat (who is pretty much indoors only but likes to stick his head outside every now and again) so we need somewhere that will accept pets.

We're both professionals in our early 30's- I'm a television production manager who works in documentary and my partner is a doctor in psychology. I've lived in the area for 11 years so am very keen to remain in SE15/ SE22. We'd like to live within a 15-20 minute walk of a station, preferably the overground.

Budget is approx ?1500-?1550pcm, unfurnished. We're looking for a long term let and can provide references etc.

As I said, I know this is a long way in advance but if anyone has a property that they're looking to rent after the summer that might fit the bill then I'd love to hear from you. Likewise, once I have found somewhere I'll be advertising my own lovely 1 bed Victorian flat for rental on here!

Many thanks,

Anna

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

We're still looking for a 2 bed flat from September if anyone has anything coming up around that time.

As I mentioned in my ad, we're flexible as to move in date for the right place and happy to wait, only thing we can't do is move before the beginning of September due to work/ holiday commitments.

Do get in touch if your current tenants might be moving out or you're thinking of advertising your own place around that time.

Many thanks,

Anna

Archived