GONE bright double room in flatshare, Crystal Palace Road off lordship lane

Aimesxx

Gone,-now taken

I'm moving out of my room to move in with my partner so I'm looking for someone to replace me and live with my 2 Flatmates in an upper maisonette flat in Crystal Palace Road, East Dulwich, SE22 9JL

Rent is ?567 per month

The room is Available now, but looking for someone that will get on with my flatmates and their 2cats

It's very close to Lordship Lane bars and restaurants, and Peckham which is also good for nightlife, Dulwich Park is a short walk away with a boating lake.

There are 2 cinemas nearby, one is cheap, the other is brand new! and night busses into Central London.

The housemates both work daytime hours and have their own hobbies etc. but can be found in the communal areas watching films etc.

We have a large living room and large kitchen with a dining table and lots of space for drying clothes.

There's a bathroom with a separate toilet which is good during the traditional morning rush of a shared house! The shower is electric so no worries about being the last one in with no hot water.

The bedroom is a good size with ample space for a double bed and wardrobe/chest of drawers, desk etc.

There is free parking on the street (no permits needed) right outside and finding a space isn't a problem.

The flat came unfurnished, I got a new wardrobe and drawers from Ikea, but I?m happy to leave furniture if needed

There are also 2 lovely cats to play with (their mum is in charge of all their care and cleaning)

Bills are split three ways between the 3 housemates, one of which pays them on a monthly basis.

The bills are between 70-90 per month.

There's an fee for referencing and credit checks, they will accept guarantors and all rent is paid direct to the landlady (she lives nearby and will fix things within a day)

The flat is also LGBTQ friendly.

If you have any questions please ask.

The deposit is 6 weeks rent ?785 and is placed in a deposit protection scheme.

Please feel free to contact for viewings and any other pictures.

My number is 07540622322

Amy

Archived