1 bedroom wanted that's dog friendly

desiree.m.russo

Hi there,

I had posted a thread a few weeks ago and thought I should repost again.

My partner and I are looking for a one bedroom in East Dulwich. Emma works in development and human rights, and I work in the wine industry. Additionally, we have a small dog who is quiet, clean, and well behaved. We are looking for a place to call home and our max budget is 1,200 PCM. We're looking for a space to call our own, and make it into a home.

We're looking to move out mid to late June, and we're pretty flexible.

Please PM me if you have any additional questions,

Desiree

I am just about to advertise my one bed garden flat in East Dulwich just off of Lordship Lane if you are interested.?1200 per calendar month. You can message back or send a text to me and I will get back to you. Caroline 07956 671594

Hello Desiree

I am Caroline the person you and our partner arranged to meet his evening for a viewing of my lovely flat in East Dulwich. I would like to offer you both a little tip:- If you arrange a viewing and cannot make it please have the courtesy to make contact with the person/s who is/are waiting for you and have lost valuable time in the process. And also other interested people who would have liked to have viewed also.

Kind Regards Caroline

Archived