Short term (2-3 months) One bed flat with a garden on Nunhead grove. 1250, ALL BILLS INCL.

teo

This is a large one bedroom family flat with a garden, comfortable bedroom, a very cozy living room and a light and spacious kitchen + dining room. The flat is furnished, the bathroom and kitchen - recently painted.

Nunhead offers a variety of live music pubs, bars and restaurants, which you'd expect from an inner London neighborhood. A local bakery and fishmongers give it great London spirit. Huge and beautiful park nearby makes the lazy holiday days relaxing and joyful. It is also perfect for children. Loads of play grounds and play groups.

Very close to central London. 20min to London Bridge and 12min to London Victoria from Nunhead station. 10min to Lewisham (DLR). 20min to Greenwich Park. Also very convenient 24 hour direct bus links to central London.

We allow pets but please, no smoking inside. We have a toddler and would like to keep the flat smoke free.

The flat is available from July 3rd till Sept 3rd

[email protected]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Can't help thinking that regardless of whether Joe wanted to be interviewed, the 'story' that Southwark News wanted to write just got a lot less interesting with 'tyre shop replaced with ... tyre shop'! 
    • Labour are proposing to nationalise the railways, (passenger trains but not fright)  Whilst it removes them from shareholders control, and potential profit chasing, is it workable or will it end up costing tax payers more in the long run?  On paper the idea is interesting but does it also need the profitable freight arm included to help reduce fares,? 
    • Another recommendation here for Jason.  He came to plaster over a section of ceiling that we had to remove in order to investigate a leak.  He is a really lovely guy, easy to get in touch with and great communication.  He was quick, tidy and competitively priced.  Very happy and I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
    • I run my own business making children's themed birthday hampers, party bags and more for all occasions, feel free to get in touch on 07493638779 for more photos of what I do. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In