Gorgeous spacious dbl room avail in July for 1-2months-Peckahm Rye SE15 4JR -?500 ALL INCL.

mikotai

I have a very light and spacious double bedroom avail for one or possibly two months from 7/7 in a three bed flat in the heart of Peckham Rye, 5mins from the station. Can be flexible on dates.

pics...

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=4169040

Its well furnished with a brand new expensive mattress, very, very comfortable, has a couple of designer pieces as well as good quality bedlinen that Im happy to provide-so you will be comfortable!! Im a student interior designer so comfort (and style!) is important to me! All bills will be included, even loo roll! Couples welcome for bit extra. WIFI obviously!

The rest of the flat is kept clean and tidy, has a large hallway with a small but well equipped kitchen with everything you need and nice bathroom with a brilliantly powerful shower. The two flat mates are friendly and generally just do there own thing-neither are the type of people to be in your business on a daily basisbut are very welcoming. The location is amazing-were actually on at 23 Peckham Rye, so you have Rye park and loads of shops and nice pubs and cafes on your door step. Peckahm Rye station (London Bridge in 10 mins) is round the corner, 5 mins and its about a 5-8 min walk to lordship Lane in the other direction.

Please text me if interested. Thanks for reading!

Miko x

Archived