Large sunny double room in Peckham garden flat available from end of March

Alison_cat

This might be a bit early for anyone looking but my flatmate will be moving out on the 24th March so we need someone to take over his room. It's a large double room with a big bay window in a garden flat in Peckham, near the South London Gallery. You'd be sharing with me - mid-thirties, working in publishing - and also my small, friendly and fairly loud cat, Tilly, so cat-lovers are a must.

The flat is pretty big: there's a large living room and a hallway that's big enough to comfortably fit a dining table and chairs, a decent sized, and recently renovated, kitchen and separate utility room, a small garden, and my bedroom has an en-suite, so you pretty much have the main flat bathroom to yourself. The rent is ?725pcm plus bills (roughly ?125 per month). The flat is rented through an amazingly efficient letting agency who have been brilliant at replacing anything as and when needed; I've been here over 4 years and love living here. (The one potential oddity/advantage is that we get no tv reception at all so there's no tv in the flat, although we do have very good broadband so I just stream things live.)

I'm looking for someone friendly, relaxed and tidy; I'm out a fair bit and volunteer at a charity shop in East Dulwich most Saturdays, although I also work at home often in the evenings/weekends for my job but I bake and cook quite a lot, especially when working at home, so am quite good at feeding flatmates.

Ay questions do PM me. Thanks, Alison

Archived