Sunny one bed flat for let near East Dulwich Station

artined

My top floor one bed flat in a Victorian conversion will be available from next week. The location of the flat is great! It is situated just near East Dulwich station on the very lovely, quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac, St. Francis Road. It is just a short distance from the many shops and cafes of East Dulwich and Peckham.

The flat has a really nice layout with good light. The downstairs flat is owner-occupied and the entrance, front garden and communal hall are very tidy. The lounge is a good size and can be let with or without a corner sofabed and dining table and chairs. The bedroom is a good sized double and the bathroom is a good size with a shower over the bath.

Rent is ?1250pcm, bills not included. Happy to do a 6 month contract. Happy also to send some images if you send me an email address via private message. Viewings starting this Monday, August 24th. Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi Lisa,

I'm a little slow to reply to you but I have been teaching all week and the tenant just left on Thursday so this weekend I am at the flat to do some maintenance, etc. A six month tenancy would really suit me too. I have set up one viewing for today at 2pm (Saturday), but my mobile is: 07985052032 - and if you want to come along later today or tomorrow then do give me a ring. I've got some cleaning and maintenance things to do there this weekend, so if you just bear that in mind if you view it early. Text or ring me for the full address. Bests, Rebecca

Archived