1 bedroom flat for sale SE22

wheniamqueen

Hi,

My husband and I are selling our lovely 1 bedroom flat on East Dulwich Grove, which we have renovated throughout during the 4 1/2 years we've lived here. It has communal gardens and an off road parking space, as well as lovely neighbours.

We are selling via an online estate agency so are doing all of the viewings etc ourselves - details can be found here;

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54311978.html

Open Day - Saturday 5th September (by appointment only, please message me to book a viewing)

We are having to move as we have a 10 month old baby and are looking to move to a larger property.

Hi, I'd like to book in to view your flat please. I'm currently staying in a friend's spare room while I look to buy in the area. I have a large cash deposit and a mortgage in principle in place so am good to go on all things but the perfect flat! Please let me know when is convenient.

best wishes

Teresa Driscoll

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Our 1 bedroom flat on East Dulwich Grove is still for sale - with communal gardens, off street parking and a 156 year lease ( we are currently extending this and are due to complete at the end of October).

We have reduced the price since the above post - please see the Purple Bricks website for more details and to book a viewing through their online system - https://www.purplebricks.com/bookViewing?PropertyId=51543

Many thanks,

Michele

Archived