Beautiful 1st Floor Two Dbl Bed Flat for rent - Central East Dulwich

haleslouise

A bright and spacious beautiful two bed flat available to rent in September 2015. Situated in a very good position on sought after leafy Melbourne Grove in central East Dulwich. Two good sized double bedrooms overlooking gardens, a beautiful sun drenched sitting room with an archway through to a well equipped kitchen. A bathroom with WC, basin and bath with powerful shower within and shower screen - white tiles on wall and mosaics on floor. The whole flat has high ceilings with big sash windows and is quiet and very inviting. Built in the traditional Victorian style although the building is only 10 years old - so you have the best of both Worlds. New boiler (instant hot water and heating) & new washing machine, oven and gas hob. Video entry phone. Carpeted in bedrooms, hallway and sitting room. Wood floor in kitchen. Neutrally decorated throughout to a high standard. Situated in an excellent position for all the amenities of central East Dulwich (5 mins walk to station, shops, market, cinema and good transport links to London Bridge, Waterloo & Victoria). Zone 2. Tel: 01929 400 687 / 07792 738349 for viewings. Rent ?1495 PCM. Also a very economical flat on bills. References and deposit required. Available unfurnished / part furnished.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

We are looking for a 2 bedroom in East Dulwich, and know Melbourne Grove well.

Is this flat still available, as we can move in September.

I can view it anytime today or evening.

Please let me know as soon as possible. My mobile is 07794425611 or email.

Thanks

Margherita

Archived