Double Bedroom available in flat on Grove Vale

Gabefabe

I have a 3-bed flat (of which 1 room is available)in Grove Vale SE22. It's 2 minutes' walk from East Dulwich Station (with regular trains to London Bridge & Victoria); short walk to Denmark Hill (for Kings X & the City). There's a large lounge, decent bathroom and a newly-fitted kitchen. The room itself is a good-sized double (see the attached photo), and the other two tenants are professionals in their early 30's. I can send more photos by email/whatsapp, but previous tenants were there for over two years, and were sad to move on, which is as high a recommendation for a flat (and landlord) as you're likely to find. Sorry, no students or DSS tenants - and no smoking (not even leaning out of the window!) or pets (fish excepted,I'm not that fussy!!). Available immediately at ?690pcm on a 6/9/12 month agreement. Send me a PM to arrange a viewing.

Gabe

all agents, please pass me by...

Hi Gabe,

I am interested in coming for a viewing of your available room. I am a 26 year old female Australian, looking for a double room for myself with quick transport to central London. I've been living in East Dulwich since January as an Au Pair and am looking to stay until late December, early January doing supply teaching for the rest of the year. I am free tomorrow (Sunday 6th Sept). Please send me a text if you're free.

Thanks, Cathie

Archived