Double room to rent

MaidInEastDulwich

Hello Everyone!

We are currently looking for a new flatmate

The flat is located minutes away from the vibrant Lordship Lane with an array of great shops, great bars and restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines. And there?s also an Italian ice-cream shop with the best ice-cream in London.

There are various buses (40, 176, 185, 12, 197) going to Central London with a few being 24 hours.

East Dulwich train station is about a 5 minute walk away, which will take you into the City in 12 minutes. Peckham Rye station is about 10 minutes on the bus. From there you can get the Overground/trains to all stations such as Clapham Junction, L, Victoria, Highbury and Islington etc

The flat is only 5 minutes? walk from the gorgeous Dulwich Park and about 10 minutes from Peckham Rye park!

Your room is a double and furnished at the ground floor facing the garden. The kitchen has all the usual appliances, including microwave and washing machine and dryer . There is also a garden and the flat has central heating.

We have fast Broadband .

All bills are included in the rent ( ?600)

About us, we are three working professionals working in hospitality. We are pretty easy-going, we like to socialize with friends, go to the cinema, watch TV Shows, listen to music.

Ideally, we are looking for someone in their 30s and upwards. Must be professional, working, clean, considerate and non-smoker. You must be capable of cleaning up after yourself, chilled out, and used to the normal considerations of a shared house

This is not a party house.

1 month deposit, 1 month in advanced and a minimum 3 months contract.

We speak Spanish/Hablamos Espa?ol

Available from 25th of September.

If this is what you are looking for drop us a line.

Looking forward to meeting you

Good evening!

I am very interested to know if you room is still available? I live locally and have been for 5 years so I'm used to and like the area very much. I'm a working professional and very respectful with people's privacy,friendly and clean.

Please let me know if I could come for a viewing.

Thank you,

Beatrix

Hi, I wanted to ask if room is still available and if you are open to having a couple? Me and my boyfriend, Basti, are moving from Berlin to London, to work, experience the city and live with nice, relaxed people.

We are 28 and 30, Basti is a 3d artist for video games and I am a freelance subtitler right now and looking for a job in communications, preferably in the non-profit sector.

We like to hang out and talk and have a drink together with our flatmates, but also like to have some time to ourselves to watch tv series or read.

We also love food and museums!

Thanks, Frederike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived