double clean and bright room available asap ?600 all bills included

anna-k

We have a bright and clean double room available as soon as possible either for short or long term.

The room has got double bed with storage, big wardrobe, chest of drawers, lamp and bedside table (no other clutter). It is located in se15, nearby Peckham Park and away from the main road so there is no traffic noise, it is surrounded by allotments and communal garden so it is very peaceful. It is in a new development block, gated and secure area, parking spaces available if needed. The transport connections are pretty good, local buses round the corner, 8 minutes walk to Nunhead, Peckham and Honor Oak Stations, the same distance to the cool Lordship Lane, full of shops, pubs and restaurants. Zumba and yoga classes also on your doorstep and the park is just amazing even in the winter. ????

We are looking for a single professional female who is considerate and clean. We are 2+1 household, meaning two humans and one cute French Bulldog who is super laidback and pretty soppy.

?600 including bills we would also ask for a deposit.

Please give us a shout if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Hi,

My name is Karo.

I'm professional in my 30's. I don't smoke and I'm very organised and clean person. I look for a cozy and clean place in the area where I'll be able to rest and work n my projects within my own space if necessary.

I work for one of the regulators as well as own my own business as a life coach for singers and stage performers. I'm very sociable and like to meet with people outside work. Sundays I stay at home and relax. Love music, reading, yoga, learning new things and travelling.

I love a good laugh as well :)

I'm available to move straight away.

I would like to schedule a viewing this week. What day and time is best for you please?

Perhaps tomorrow? I need to move out of my current place by the end of this week.

Warm wishes,

Karo.

Just in case I'm sending you my number if you prefer to communicate via text: 07557686735

• 2 weeks later...

Archived