Double Room for Rent

chloespencer

We have a room going in our 2 bed house in Camberwell. We originally moved in as 2 couples so it's 775 per month for the room. House is pretty big though, lounge, dining room, garden (even comes with a palm tree), huge bathroom and it's 5 mins from Church street. There's also space for a desk downstairs if you need a workspace. You'll be living with my boyfriend and I, we're 24 and 26, pretty easy going, sociable housemates. Available from end of October/beginning of November. 1 months deposit. Message me for details/viewing.

Hi there,

My name is Karo.

I'm professional in my 30's. I don't smoke and I'm very organised and clean person. I look for a cozy and clean place in the area where I'll be able to rest and work n my projects within my own space if necessary.

I work for one of the regulators as well as own my own business as a life coach for singers and stage performers. I'm very sociable and like to meet with people outside work. Sundays I stay at home and relax. Love music, reading, yoga, learning new things and travelling.

I love a good laugh as well :)

I'm available to move straight away.

I would like to schedule a viewing this week. what about tomorrow?

Warm wishes,

Karo.

Just in case I'm sending you my number if you prefer to communicate via text: 07557686735

Archived