GONE - Room GONE

Danibhere75

This room is no longer available

Hello Everyone!

We are currently looking for a female flatmate to share with us and our sweet cat Steve.

The flat is located minutes away from the vibrant Lordship Lane with an array of great shops, great bars and restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines. And there?s also an Italian ice-cream shop with the best ice-cream in London!

There are various buses (37, 40, 176, 185, 63, 12, 197) going to Central London with a few being 24 hours. Peckham Rye station is about 10 minutes on the bus. From there you can get the Overground/trains to all stations such as Clapham Junction, London Bridge, Victoria, Highbury and Islington etc.

The flat is in Friern Rd which is only 5 minutes? walk from the gorgeous Dulwich Park and about 10 minutes from Peckham Rye park!

Your room is a double and fully furnished. The kitchen has all the usual appliances, including microwave and washing machine. There is also a huge garden and the flat has central heating.

We have fast Broadband and TiVo.

All bills are included in the rent apart from gas and electricty.

About us, we are two working professionals working in technology and the arts. We are pretty easy-going, we like to socialize with friends, go to the cinema, watch TV Shows, listen to music, cycling and hiking.

Ideally, we are looking for someone in their 30s and upwards. Must be professional, working, clean, considerate and non-smoker. You must be capable of cleaning up after yourself, chilled out, and used to the normal considerations of a shared house.

This is not a party house.

1 month deposit, 1 month in advanced and a minimum 3 months contract.

Available now.

**** Sorry boys, girls only ****

If this is what you are looking for drop us a line.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Danielle and Neil

Hi Danielle, how are you?

Im Nathalie from Brazil 26 years old, Im looking for a room to move in as soon as possible. I live just down the street Court Lane. The reason I have to move out is because my Land Lord just came back from America and decided dont rent the house anymore.

I like this area and I wonder if its possible to arrange a view?

Thanks Nathalie

Hiya,

My friend is a 30 year old girl who's just graduated from the UCL and currently is looking for a place around to rent; she is very friendly, neat and quite understandable. Will be great if she can have a view asap please!

Cheers,

NiMa

Archived