Sunny 1 bedroom flat to rent. ?1100/month Some bills inc. Viewings this eve

JDrapes

I'm looking to rent my lovely 1-bed flat in West Norwood.

A Victorian end of terrace one bedroom, top-floor flat. The flat is split level and is presented in very good condition.

It has a large double bedroom that is particularly light, and the sitting room has wonderful view of West Norwood?s church spire and offers up very good sunsets each evening.

It is a 5 min walk from West Norwood station and 0. 5 miles to Gipsy Hill Station and a 8 min walk from the leisure centre. It is in a great spot.

There is a front garden with access to a shared shed.

The flat would suit a single person or couple and comes furnished.

Free parking is available on the road.

References and 6 weeks deposit are required.

We are renting it our privately so there are no hidden costs and you save yourself agency fees. Your deposit will be protected by mydeposits, we will provide tenancy agreements and cover the cost of inventories.

We have lived in it ourselves and it is a very lovely flat.

Available this month. ?1100 per month INCLUDING utility bills.

Viewings planned for this evening (Monday 5 Oct)! Please message me to arrange a suitable time. Thanks!

Archived