NO LONGER LOOKING: Couple seeking long term rent (East Dulwich / Peckham Rye)

jamesandjude

Hello,

We are a professional couple currently living in the area but having to move due to our landlady coming back to the Uk.

Looking for a one/two bedroom property with, ideally some outdoor space in the Peckham rye/ East Dulwich area.

We are able to provide reference and would be able to move end of Nov/early Dec.

Happy to consider different styles of property and would love to hear from you if you think you could help.

Regards

Judy and James

Hi

We rent out a great two-bed flat in Altima Court, 33 East Dulwich Road. The flat is modern and clean, two double bedrooms, one bathroom, large kitchen/libing room and underground parking space. The flat is on the first floor and also has a large balcony overlooking Goose Green. Rent is ?1520 pcm and the flat is available from 27th November (possibly earlier if necessary) when long-standing tenant relocates abroad. Please let me know if you are interested - we are about to advertise on the open market.

Kind regards.

Jo

Hi James and Jude

We have a lovely two-bed property in Camberwell which will be available at the beginning of December. It's very close to Peckham Rye (ie that side of Camberwell)and has large rooms. It's a raised ground floor flat in an early Victorian building, opposite Brunswick Park. It has high ceilings and large sash windows with wooden shutters on two. Really lovely home with a generous lounge and eat-in kitchen, as well as 2 double bedrooms. If you're interested, send me a message or reply here and I can send photos?

Archived