4 bed house sought, around ?2100 PCM

laurenmooney

Hello,

I found my last lovely flat through these forums, so am hoping the same magic might work again... My friends and I are seeking a four-bed house or flat, very negotiable on location as long as it's south, negotiable on how furnished it is and flexible on dates as well. The only thing we're not flexible on is that we can't really afford over ?2100 PCM, and are ideally looking around the ?2000 mark.

We currently live in Streatham Common, but our landlady has sold the house. She's being very accommodating in terms of our exit date though, and is happy to recommend us as tenants! We are four young women, all in our mid-20s, all working in the arts (two of us work in theatres, one at a talent agency, and I work in the literature sector), keen to stay somewhere long-term and happy to sign a two-year lease if that's any attraction.

If you have or know of anywhere you think might be a good fit for us, please drop me a line. Without wanting to make us sound too much like abandoned dogs, we're clean and friendly and in need of a good home.

Thanks everyone.

x

Archived