NOW LET: Lovely one bedroom flat to rent in Nunhead available 20th Nov- ?1300pcm

raerae

To rent, a lovely one bedroom, split level flat in Nunhead, 2 minutes walk from Peckham Rye park. Available from 20th November.

The flat is top floor in an end of terrace Victorian house. It?s got beautiful large sash windows that let in loads of light, high ceilings and lots of built in storage. It has been recently redecorated with a new modern kitchen (fitted a year ago) and stylish bathroom. The living room is at the front of the house spanning the width of the house with two large sash windows and built in shelving. It is large enough to fit a table and chairs in as well as a sofa, chair etc.

The bedroom at the rear of the property is a good size double with two built in double wardrobes.

There is a massive cupboard above the stairs which is great for storage.

The flat is located two minutes walking from the beautiful outdoor spaces of Peckham Rye and Nunhead Cemetery. It is a 8 minute walk from Nunhead station which serves the CityThameslink service to Farringdon and beyond, plus trains to Victoria. It is also 15 minute walk from the Peckham Rye overground link which takes you to Highbury & Islington and Clapham Junction (plus plenty of other routes!). There are loads of buses which stop within a 2-5 minute walk of the flat.

I would like to let the flat to a professional couple or individual who appreciates my lovely home and will treat the flat like their own. It has been my home for the last three years and I have restored it sympathetically so finding the right tenant is very important to me. The flat will be let unfurnished, white goods included.

Rent: ?1300 per month excluding bills and council tax.

Contract: one month?s rent as deposit and one month?s rent in advance, references required. 12 month contract. You will be asked to provide a tenancy history and a reference(s) from your employer(s) to verify that your income will cover the cost of the rent. Sorry no DSS, strictly no pets and no smokers.

No agents please!

I will be holding an open day on Saturday 31st October so please PM me to book in a viewing.

Archived