Large double Ensuite Room in gorgeous flat - in the heart of the Crystal Palace Triangle

andyrobinson

Hi.

I am the current occupier of the room, posting on behalf of my flat mate Hazel...

I am Hazel looking for a housemate to share a beautiful flat,

Stunning double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.

A split level two bed flat in a converted period house, two other flats occupy the large period detached house - and all the tenants are friendly and wonderful! The flat has a large open plan kitchen and living room, with a state of the art kitchen, with double oven and built in microwave as well as a dishwasher, the living space has a four seater dining room table in addition to the sofa & other living room bits! There is a shared main bathroom in addition to the ensuite with a washer/drier as well as a combo boiler (meaning there is never a lack of hot water!) There is off street gated parking. The house is alarmed, has hard wired smoke alarms and is very secure.

in a gorgeous location, just off of the Crystal Palace Triangle, with pubs, restaurants and shops galore! The station is a 7 minute walk from the flat, and has links to the overground (Highbury & Islington) as well as national rail to London bridge, London Victoria and Clapham junction, the station is in zone 3. There are good bus connections in the area as well.

The bedroom up for let is a large double ensuite, it comes unfurnished but there is the opportunity to buy the current furnishing from the current tenant. The ensuite bathroom has a shower and underfloor heating.

Available from 25th November 2015. Will require an employment reference and a landlord reference for the estate agent as standard.

I am a Christian female, who loves sewing, baking and tea! Seeking a likeminded down to earth flatmate who enjoys tea as much as I do!

Contact Hazel: 07949 698245

Min age: 20 Max: 40

Rent: ?850 PCM - NOT including bills.

AVAILABLE: ASAP

Deposit: Six weeks

Archived