Stunning 2 bed garden flat available to rent

stunningflat

I have a stunning, bright 2 bedroom garden flat on Barry Road which is available to rent from 1 December.

The flat has a living/dining room with an exposed brick wall which is perfect for entertaining. It has lovely sofas, one of which doubles as a sofa bed and a dining table.

There's a nice big master bedroom and a second, slightly smaller double bedroom which has a beautiful view of the garden - a great way to wake up on a morning!

The kitchen has the usual dishwasher, washing machine and tall fridge freezer and the bathroom has been recently refurbished.

There is direct access to a beautiful 30ft garden which has a gorgeous decked area and is perfect for summer BBQs.

The flat is on Barry Road, near the junction of Upland Road which is just a stone's throw (about a 3 minute walk) from all of the lovely shops and bars of Lordship Lane. It is on the doorstep of the lovely Saturday market on Northcross Road. It's about a 10 minute walk to East Dulwich station which is less than 15 minutes on the train to London Bridge station.

The local pub, The Clockhouse, is utterly delightful and I've wiled away many a lovely evening there. Parking is on street and doesn't require a permit.

Rent is ?1350 a month, excluding bills and I ask tenants to undergo a credit check (under ?50 per person).

Please pm me if you would like further details.

Hi would love to view property in question at a convinient time to yourselves myself my husband and our 5 year old are looking to rent in the area.

Look forward to hearing from yourselves .

If at all possible could you pls post some pictures before hand would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Mrs Hidayet ahmet.

Hello,

I just read your message and I quickly decided to reply.

I would be really interesting to have the opportunity to view the flat. We are a pensioner couple and my 30 years old son. Looking to move ASAP,as the Landlord has an intention to sell the House.

Have been living at 58,Goodrich Road for over 7 years,and would love to stay around the area as my husband is under treatment at King College Hospital and currently awaiting for a surgery. Can definitely pay Deposit,rent in advance and provide reference from Landlord,also there wouldn't be problem pay for credit check

Hope to hear back from you.

Thanks in advance.

Andres, ( Betty's son )

Archived