Workshop artist studio to rent 278sq ft or floorspace 6m x 4.5m, height 3m Size negotiable

Matthew N

I am looking for someone to take the other half of my studio workshop at Axion House in Lewisham. The space was previously shared between me and a sculptor.

The full size is 556sq ft or floorspace 6m x 9m, ceiling height 3m

So the available space is half of that at 278sq ft or 6m x 4.5m floorspace, ceiling height 3m

If you are looking for a slightly smaller and cheaper space, I am happy to be flexible on size down to 6m x 3m which would be around ?250.

I am also happy to build a divider between the spaces if that works better as it is currently open plan.

?369pcm (6m x 4.5m or 278sq ft) Rent includes all utilities, electricity and bills (fast wifi available for ?5 per month extra).

The studio workshop is on the ground floor with double doors for easy loading. The building entrance is very secure and has a loading bay and lots of trolleys for easy moving. There is free secure parking and also soon to be an on-site cafe. The studio workshop also doesn't get very cold even on those really crisp days.

I am a stained glass artist. I very occasionally uses power tools and have a ceramics/glass kiln. You're welcome to use the tools or kiln. Tool noise isn't an issue in the building.

The studio is really close to Lewisham station and run by a well organised company called V22 collections.

The space is available from 30th November.

I'm pretty flexible and should be free at some point to show you round most days or evenings. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

I look forward to meeting you.

Matthew

Please PM me on [email protected]

If you are looking for a slightly smaller and cheaper space, I am happy to be flexible on size down to 6m x 3m which would be around ?250.

I am also happy to build a divider between the spaces if that works better as it is currently open plan.

Archived