2 bed + garden office flat for long term let on Oglander Road

cornishpasty999

We are looking to let out our ground floor Victorian flat, with private garden from 18th May. Great location on Oglander Road. Would suit a young family or professional couple.

Flat was fully refurbished in the last year. Full pictures and details can be found on open rent link:

https://www.openrent.co.uk/property-to-rent/london/2-bed-flat-oglander-road-se15/1046805?highlightStatus=True#utm_campaign=SocialSharingButtons&utm_source=native&utm_medium=share

features include:

8x5m East facing private garden that sits behind the Marsden Road Wildlife centre - so you can enjoy the morning/midday sun shining in to the extension (our lounge/eating area).

L shaped kitchen diner/lounge.

Kitchen with corian work top. Large larder space and also plenty of wall and under counter storage. Electric hobb and double oven and large modern fridge freezer provided.

Slated bathroom with bath/shower. It has an installed miele washing machine and large amount of under basin storage.

2 large storage cupboards in the hallway.

2 good sized carpeted double bedrooms both with inbuilt cupboards.

Hugely useful side shed for bike and pram storage.

Fully insulated guest garden room. We have a sofa bed in there for the guests who call it their 'nest'. TV connection and power. It also has a built in desk and floor to ceiling storage that houses a miele tumble drier.

ED train station and bellenden road both 5 minutes walk. Peckham Rye ~10 min.

No smoking

Agents have suggested rental of ?500 a week.

If you are interested please PM me and we can discuss detail.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am very interested in this property for myself and a friend. I have lived in the area for 10 years and love oglander road! Please could you send some pictures and let me know if you would be free for a viewing any time soon. Many thanks, Kate

Archived