room to rent short term full time, or Monday to Friday for a longer period.

metalbox

We have a very nice double room available to rent on a Monday ? Friday basis, or as a short term full time let for a single person. The house is in Oglander Road, at the Grove Vale end, so a very short walk to East Dulwich station for direct trains to London Bridge. Please get in touch if you would like any further details. I have added a photo, but if you want to see more have a look at this link http://www.spareroom.co.uk/4616662

Hi, my wife Sinead works in the City and is currently staying Mon-Fri with a couple in East Dulwich, just off Lordship Lane, but they're emigrating this summer and the furniture is being shipped out end-April, so we've just started looking for a new Mon-Fri base for her. We live in Devon, she gets the train in on a Monday morning and comes back Friday afternoon, so it would typically be a Mon-Thur night stay. I often - although not always - come in to London for a day or two each week, usually in on Tues morning, stay over Tues night then head back to Devon on Wednesday evening. Sinead gets trains from East Dulwich station and I go from Peckham Rye, so your location suits us. We're usually gone by 8am and are rarely back before 7pm. We're both professional non-smokers in our early 30s and references from our current landlord can be provided. Please let me know if that sounds of interest to you. I'm working from home all week this week but I'm sure Sinead could pop over after work, alternatively if we wait until next week we could both come round.

Kind Regards, Stephen.

Archived