Lovely double room in well located flat

yasko88

Hi,

I am looking for a single professional flatmate to share my stunning,bright garden flat on Barry Road which is available now.The flat has a living/dinning room with exposed break wall.It has lovely sofas,one of which doubles as a sofa bed (great for guests)and a dinning table.The kitchen has the usual dishwasher,washing machine and tall fridge freezer and the bathroom has been recently referbished.There is direct acces to a beautiful garden which has a gorgeous decked area and its perfect for summer BBQs.The room which has a beautiful wiew of the garden a great way to wake up on a morning!The room comes furnished with a double bed,a chest of drawer and a bedside table.There is a big walk in wardrobe which is located in the hallway it will be yours if you would like to use it.

The flat is on Barry Road ,near junction of Upland Road which is just a stone's throw (about a 3 minute walk)from all lovely shops and bars at Lordship Lane.It is on the doorstep of the lovely Saturday market on Northcross Road.It's about a 10 minute walk to East Dulwich station which is less then 15 minutes on the train to London Bridge Station.The local pub,The Clockhouse is utterly delightful for lazy Sunday's.Parking is on street and doesn't require a permit.

The flat would be shared with a friendly,easy going,clean female in her 30's.This is a smoke and pet free house.

The rent is ?750 per calendar month including all bills.

Send me a message on 07871 488916 if you are interested or have any questions.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

Yasemin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived