Spacious double bedroom to rent

Duckduckorange

A very spacious double bedroom is available to rent in our very large house on Heber road. The bedroom has a large bed, desk, drawers, shelves, wardrobe, and huge mirror. It also has a lovely bay window.

In the rest of the house there's two living rooms, one of which is very big. We also have a dining area and kitchen. There are four rented bedrooms, and there's also a spare single bedroom (for guests!). We have two bathrooms (so no issues in the morning getting ready for work), and one of the bathrooms has a double shower and double bathtub complete with flat screen TV and views out over to central London. It's LOVELY!

It's a 10 minute walk to East Dulwich train station, and a 25 minute walk to Denmark Hill.

There are currently three females living in the house at the moment. We are a friendly (but often busy!) bunch, and would like someone who is happy to say hello and enjoys catching up over tea. We're happy for a male or female to join us.

Rent is ?800 pcm excl bills.

Archived