Fully furnished 2 bedroom flat on Sydenham Hill available mid-February ?1200

Rosiefay

A lovely, light, and airy 2nd floor, 2 bedroom flat available for rent mid-February. Set in the friendly, peaceful and sought after Lammas Green Estate, the flat has views over Sydenham Woods (opposite) and out over the ?Village Green? and to the south. With excellent storage (8 built-in cupboards throughout), the flat has two double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a combined lounge diner as well as a small table for eating in the well-appointed kitchen. The flat is well connected with Sydenham Hill (15mins from Victoria), Forest Hill and Sydenham stations all less than 15 minutes walk. We have loved living here as a family, with short walks to the woods, Horniman museum, Wells Park and a nursery onsite! The flat is furnished so you need only bring your bags! We will be sad to leave!

?1200 pcm plus utilities.

PM me for photos, more details, or to arrange a viewing.

Hi my name is danika! Hope this sees you well. I have to boys, Lucas 9 on Saturday and Kaden 6. I am currently renting a place via air bnb, I have to leave on the 16th of February! Is this property still available? If yes I'd like to view Asap and tell you more about myself.

Warmest regards

danika

Hi

Please consider getting in touch with Urban Village Estates at Denmark Hill 07714587308. Can be very flexible with fees charging as little as ?60 one off payment to advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla. Usually achieving higher rents than private landlords.

Best Wishes

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I hope you are well.

I'm probably a little to late but I've just seen your post and wanted to get in touch. My partner and I are looking for a flat to rent around the Dulwich/Sydenham/Crystal Palace area where we have both lived for most of our lives. We are both working professionals (I work in property and Amy works with the NHS). We are non smokers and we have a little girl who is 8 months old, our current tenancy is up for renewal on the 24th of March and we are looking for a lovely place we can call home. We have been told by current and previous landlords that we are lovely tenants and have lived where we are now for over 2 years.

It would be great to have a quick chat and also if you have any questions about letting your flat (even if you have let it already) please feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

Dean

Archived