WANTED ASAP a 2 bedroom property in reach of Heber primary

Danika

Hi I am a mother of 2 boys, 6 & 9. My children school at Heber primary and due to unforeseen circumstances out of my control, I am now keenly looking for a property with 2 bedrooms.

We currently have until 16th February......... I am very open to anyone who can offer something more permanent and long term or a month, giving me more time to search. If anyone can help and if you would like to know more about me please PM and I will get back to you Asap.

We are a lovely family who moved from Dorset to London in May 2015. We had been living in Peckham Rye since November, I love the area and its creative presence. Being a creative person myself it has been a source of inspiration.

Warmest regards

Hi

Apologise for jumping on the back of this. I was wondering if the flat is still available and whether you would consider a long term lease. Myself and my sister have just! been informed that our landlord is selling and would would very much like to be settled before our mother starts her chemotherapy in two weeks. Sorry to throw that in but that is our reason for moving fast on this see

Thanks

Sarah

Archived